Financial stress is a terrible thing to go through, if you are struggling financially you probably know what I’m talking about when you’re stressed financially everything will go wrong. Stress as a whole is not very good in a person’s life, it will affect your health, family, work, mind, etc. I have seen many families being destroyed because of money, some homes get destroyed when the man of the house is not making enough money to carter for the whole family then there will discord in the home, before you know it both party will find their ways, and the kids will be the ones to suffer it.
What about health? Stress causes sicknesses in the body. When you are under financial stress you can’t think straight, every one of your thoughts will be centered around money, it will be like the more you run after money the further it runs from you.
Anytime you think about the bills that are due at the end of the month your heart beat so fast, your brain starts thinking about how to get money to pay those bills. You are so tired of asking people for money and you’re so tired of paying them back at the end of each month.
This is not the life you envision for yourself, I get it life happens but you shouldn’t accept everything that life throws at you, you can take your life back by achieving financial freedom.
Financial Freedom is attainable only to those who are willing to go extra miles.
Reducing financial stress is something you should aim at if you are experiencing stress right now because you don’t want it to take charge of your life. One of the reasons marriages brake is financial issues, although there are other factors that contribute to broken homes finances carry a larger percentage of it.
5 Ways to Reduce the Financial Stress in your Life.
1. Make a Note: Write down every debt owned, every bill, and everything you do with money on a monthly basis. The reason you want everything written in pen is that when you have them in front of you it will help you to see where you are in your finances and also track your spending.
2. Set Goals: You have to set realistic goals on how you will get out of debt, being in debt is one of the reasons why people find themselves in a financial trap. Offset your debts one at a time, it might take time but it should be something you are willing to do, if it means you will not buy anything new so be it, it’s just for a while.
You can read more about how to get out of debt
3. Take Your Time: Rome was not built in a day so this will take time, give yourself a break don’t beat yourself down if you can not meet the dead time you made. Remember, it took you time to get to where you are right now, and it will take you time to get to where you are going and that is financial freedom.
4. Create Multiple Streams of Income: Getting relieved from financial stress you have to have ways in which you make money, your job might not be providing the money you wanted, that is why you must have other ways by which you will be able to make more money. Making extra money for yourself is easier now than it used to be, in this computer age you don’t have to get out of your home to make extra money for yourself and your family, you can make money online by doing different things. When you have different ways where the money come into your account every month it will ease your stress and you will be able to live the life you have always dreamed of.
5. Enjoy Life: There are people that have money and are still stressed about their finances, financial stress doesn’t apply to those that didn’t have money alone. Do you know that you can have all the money that can last you all your lifetime and still be stressed, the reason why people in this position stressed about money is that they don’t believe that what they have is enough and they can’t trust others to help them manage their business. The best remedy is to enjoy life, whether you have enough money in your account or you don’t have a dime in your name, enjoy life. When you enjoy the life you have it will help reduce stress in your life.
Learn to be thankful because a thankful heart creates a thankful soul, and a thankful soul creates a healthy being. You don’t want to live your life being miserable, you want to enjoy life.
Please share your thoughts below on how you reduced your financial stress, thanks.